It is my privilege to call upon the recruiters, who are satisfied with our alumni and those whom our students did not have the opportunity to serve them, to establish a long term relationship with our institute. I assure our recruiters that they will get technically sound, disciplined and properly trained freshers who will deliver with utmost sincerity & hard work.
I sincerely wish that this will be a great & fruitful relationship in the making.
J. S . Dhar
Director, Training & Placement
For any queries please feel free to contact:
- J. S. Dhar (Director, Training & Placement): 09230088890
- Suman Sikdar (Training & Placement Officer): 09831240333
- Anindya Sundar Sinha (Training & Placement Officer / Lecturer) :09163640262
Why recruit at TPI?
- Discipline: Zero tolerance on ragging and indiscipline
- Projects: Students execute various technical and inter-disciplinary innovative projects
- Well Organized Training & Placement Department
- Preliminary Screening: For companies, who are unable to come down to college campus, TPI conducts preliminary screening of the candidates (as per requirements of the recruiters), and the shortlisted candidates visit the offices of the recruiting companies for Final Interview.
- Hospitality & facility of Guest House accommodation
- Infrastructure: Adequate Labs and workshops as per Council norms
TPI is first polytechnic in West Bengal accredited by NBA in Electrical Engineering department
TPI is awarded with “ISTE BEST STUDENT CHAPTER FOR WEST BENGAL SECTION 2015” in 18th ISTE Students national Annual Convention
Hospitality Facilities & Boarding:
“TPI is well equipped and following facilities are designed to smoothly handle and support the placement procedure:
- Guest House Accommodation inside the campus
- Pick Up & Drop facilities from railway station / airport
- Well furnished, air-conditioned rooms for interviews and group discussions.
- Fully computerized office with Wi-Fi Connectivity.
- Seminar Hall to conduct pre-placement talks.
- Video conferencing facility